Codelco and Codelco Lab
CopperAndino is developing, in conjunction with Codelco and Codelco Lab. leading enterprises when it comes to copper production and its applications.
Here in CopperAndino we look for, and promote strategic alliances with manufacturing and marketing companies, always having in mind the introduction of value-added products with the biocide properties which satisfy our target’s necessities to the market.
ICC Biotech, a Chinese – Chilean joint venture, has focused at commercially developing our technology, associating it with a joint owned brand called COPPTECH ®.
ICC Biotech looks for and promotes strategic alliances with manufacturing and marketing companies with the purpose of launching product that satisfy our consumers necessities worldwide.
· Monarch®’s socks, panties and underwear respective to all their main clothing and sports lines.
· Peruggi®’s socks in their main clothing and sports lines.
· Vesto®’s biocide melamine panels by Empresas Arauco.
· Rehau®’s edge covers, for furniture design and general construction.
· Kimba Pets®’s post-hospitalization clothing designed for cats and dogs, with Copper Andino’s biocide technology.
· Fahneu®’s exercise machines and games designed for Chilean parks with biocide properties, due to the addition of Copper Andino’s technology.
· Bash®’s locks, padlocks and furniture design with Copper Andino’s biocide technology.
· Toallas Lourdes®’s towels with Copper Andino’s biocide technology.
· Vicsa Safety®’s diverse personal protection equipment with biocide properties due to Copper Andino’s technology.
· Meditech®’s hospital clothing and non woven disposable medical supplies with Copper Andino’s technology.
· Syn®’s computer peripherals: keyboards, mice, pendrives and cases. With Copper Andino’s technology.
· Bertonati®’s last generation ambulances.
· Hoffens®’s innovative siphons lines for sinks and dishwashers.